openSUSE Leap 15.1关机速度很慢,要等差不多一分钟

你们有没有遇到这个问题?有什么办法可以解决吗

在关机的plymouth界面按F4,拍一下是卡在哪里了

我的是按esc,可以进入字符界面,
之前我电脑也会出现关机慢的毛病,进入字符界面,会发现有时候会有个 job 系统无法关闭,然后就在那了跑啊跑,一般要要1.5分钟,具体是个啥job 我也不知道:rofl:

me
好像没啥问题

我的是 opensuse Tumbleweed,最近我也发现了,有时候关机慢 有时候关机秒关,然后我看了下关机界面(忘拍了,回家拍个)它有时候是提示 a job xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (1分30秒);但有时候不是这个,就是直接停在那不动:rofl:

改kernel启动参数把quiet去掉,再试试。

个人感觉是断网的 job,关机前先断网试试快不?

试了你的方法,关机真的是神速。不过我要问一下这个参数的作用,我把他去掉了会不会有什么问题??

按楼上方法试过了,关机很快了

我也查了,是不显示硬件自检信息。那么这样不会造成关机时的文件写入问题吧,比如有些文件没有安全的被写入磁盘,就已经power off了。谢了

Quiet去掉不会改善问题,只是方便以后出问题能看到哪里卡住

还是不行,重启了两次之后就又不管用了

你的系统上有没有给交换分区》?给了多大?我感觉和这个有关系呢。我给了20g

这里有个大哥说最后的Reached target Shutdown是个bug?

你试试这个
Ubuntu 16.04 hangs on shutdown/restart I encountered this problem before but by editing the line in the /etc/default/grub from

GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT=“quiet splash”

to

GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT=“quiet splash acpi=force”

and run

update-grub

fixes the problem.

But after doing some heavy tasks (like web development) my laptop still hangs on shutdown/restart.

But doing some normal tasks like web browsing my device can shut and restart normally. Any suggestions?

UPDATE: There is a time that my laptop hangs on here: [ OK ] Reached target shutdown [ 6431.968956 ] xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: xHCI host controller not responding, assume dead [ 6431.971151 ] xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0:HC died; cleaning up [ 6431.975210 ] reboot: Power down

而且,我再ubuntu bug反馈哪里看到这个,说是网络卸载的问题

Your system isn’t too happy because of bug 1452644. This is fixed in vivid-proposed, but this hasn’t made it into -updates yet. This causes network mounts etc. to fail. That might be related to the shutdown problems. To get this out of the way, could you install the -proposed setserial and re-test?

Secondly, I suppose you actually used “reboot” (or the corresponding indicator action), and not “halt”?

Can you please run “sudo systemctl start debug-shell”, then shut down/reboot, and when it hangs do Ctrl+Alt+F9 look at “systemctl list-jobs” (hanging jobs), or “dmesg” if you see any hanging jobs/errors there? Do you get some meaningful errors at the end of “journalctl”? You could try booting without “quiet splash” and with “debug” instead to increase verbosity what’s going on, shut down, and capture what’s being logged?

Changed in systemd (Ubuntu):

关掉lvm开头的几个服务就行了

这个方法的确有用。:+1:

YaST -> Services Manager -> Stop 以 lvm2-* 开头的三个服务 -> 将三个 lvm2-* 服务的 Start Mode 设置为 Manually -> 重启

本主题在最后一个回复创建后60分钟后自动锁定。不再允许添加新回复。